• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

air pump

brd

Reaction score
I keep this with me on all long trips.
medium.gif

It's a $10 12V compressor from Harborfreight. I removed the plastic housing to make it smaller to pack.

Never had to use it until this weekend, and it worked like a champ. Beats CO2 carts or a hand pump. :bigokay:

Cool, my folks bought me a pump out of the Riderwarehouse catalog. I still haven't gotten around to installing the 12V cig adapter on the bike yet though. I've been lazy. It is just a hair bigger than yours. I have not tried it out yet. They also got me a nice set of jumper cables small enough to pack on the bike but still heavy enough gauge to do the job. There are so many cool things in that catalog... I could go broke buying stuff there ;-)

Adios,

Tourmeister said:
Cool, my folks bought me a pump out of the Riderwarehouse catalog. I still haven't gotten around to installing the 12V cig adapter on the bike yet though. I've been lazy. It is just a hair bigger than yours. I have not tried it out yet. They also got me a nice set of jumper cables small enough to pack on the bike but still heavy enough gauge to do the job. There are so many cool things in that catalog... I could go broke buying stuff there ;-)

Adios,

Well, I cut the cig adapter off the pump to use it this weekend. I stripped both ends of the wires and tightened one under the + terminal. I had an alligator-clip jumper cable that I used to connect the - as a primitive off/on switch. In a pinch, you make do. :)

Amen about that catalog. One of my buddies seems to be addicted to it. Every time he says, "Check out this new doohickey I got--" I interrupt with "From RiderWearhouse?" 90% of the time I'm right. :P

Back