• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

FS: *sold on craigslist* Jet 15" floor mount drill press-denton

Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Thought I would get into woodworking, but just don't have the time, and now in smaller house with no garage, don't have the space. I've had it about a year and used it maybe twice... it needs a new home. $550new, let's try $375 and see what happens. No shipping, local pick up only. shipping new was $75.

http://www.woodcraft.com/Product/825627/jet-15-floor-mount-drill-press-model-jdp15mf.aspx

20141020_170232_resized_zps23ec9eb1.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: *REDUCED* Jet 15" floor mount drill press-denton

if i was closer... It'd cost me $80 in fuel to get up that way ~

If I don't get any "reasonable" interest on CL I may be able to meet you part way if your still interested.

I'm in downtown Dallas, could we meet somewhere?

Also thinking about selling 14" Grizzly bandsaw if your in need. Never used.

Bandsaw is the G0555X Extreme Series. 2700 rpm, I "think" changing the blade will allow for both, but I'm no expert. My guess would be it's more of a woodworking saw. 1.5hp motor. $825.00 and currently free shipping at Grizzly. I'd like to start at $700 since it is pristine.
http://www.grizzly.com/products/14-E...Bandsaw/G0555X

Reduced to $375. Had some interest but no follow up. Got a call today from CL, waiting to here back.

Sorry that was me being a derelict - got called away on work trip(s), won't be back for 10 more days.

Back