• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

ANY XT250'S FOR SALE OUT THERE?

TGTUMBLEWEED

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
First Name
ken
Last Name
Musgrove
GOT A FEMALE FRIEND THAT WANTS TO START RIDING AND I THINK THE XT250 WOULD FIT HER JUST RIGHT TO START ON.

Has your friend sat on one? Mine isn’t for sale, but I’m just down the road in Leander if she wanted to see the fit.

Charles

How about a DRZ400?

Has a really nice DRZ400E frame and rear suspension and a slick over-sized tank.

Has your friend sat on one? Mine isn’t for sale, but I’m just down the road in Leander if she wanted to see the fit.

Charles
Thanks for the offer. Might take you up on it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

STILL LOOKING FOR ONE. PREFER FUEL INJECTED. I KNOW I'M YELLING, I WANTED EVERYONE TO HEAR ME.

Have a look at the CSC TY250’s. Cheap as dirt, supposed to run pretty well. Order online, assemble and ride. Might be good for a beginner bike to see if she likes it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a 15 WR250R for sale up here <1800 mls $4900.00

thanks, but too tall for her. found a couple xt's in OK. she is going thru there in a couple days and may pick one up. and ,i didn't yell at all this time.

deleted - teach me to read more than the last post....

Last edited:
Back