• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2015 Uncle's Around the Bend, Desert, ADV, and Dos y Dos Challenges Mar 19 - 22 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
This time lets see if we can take a shot climbing the rocky hill to the cabin...

Plan to leave tomorrow morning with solorider.

This is the arrangement:
91184AD4-8F74-45E0-9091-0054B9F59BC3.png_zpsh1wxduyd.jpg

The dirt in Big Bend turns from dust to peanut butter, just add water.

The tires on my Ural are bald (ish), I'm going to bring along extra Russian gnarly knobbies just in case (courtesy of James Reed). I'm sure there'll be plenty people to "supervise" a tire swap.
If it does rain Friday like it's supposed to, it'll be a different experience. Never ridden in rain in BB before. I guess we'll find out if the Urals float!

I just checked in at the el dorado, I have my Baja tire tool withe if you want to borrow it. I'm on the camo f800gs if you see me around

I'm good on tire irons, could stand to borrow some hands though! :eek2:

Does someone have extra fuel can I can borrow when doing the sweep Saturday? Size really doesn't matter as it'll sit in the sidecar. I have the factory can but I may need that myself since the ride is a bit over 300 miles it seems.

I just checked in at the el dorado, I have my Baja tire tool withe if you want to borrow it. I'm on the camo f800gs if you see me around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back