• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

DAL/FTW: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - 6:30ish

did you take the S10 down Mavricks 2 up this year?
Yup. She had a good time too. We did that prior to meeting at the lodge. I may post some pictures on Facebook today or tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Wow, that thing is kicking your backside! Hope you and Linda get over this soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks. Neither one of us is feeling very good at this point.

Its Tuesday and its frigid. Who wants to eat? Chili pie sounds hearty and warm. Petro's

Address coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:
Its Tuesday and its frigid. Who wants to eat? Chili pie sounds hearty and warm. Petro's

Address coming soon

The only one I see is at 2128 Harwood Road Bedford Texas 76021. I'm a maybe and it would definitely be in a cage. I be a wimpy thing.

The only one I see is at 2128 Harwood Road Bedford Texas 76021. I'm a maybe and it would definitely be in a cage. I be a wimpy thing.

Yeah, I'll be caging it too. And sorry for the last minute posting of this too.

Last edited:
The Dragin lady has expressed interest. What the Dragin Lady wants, the Dragin Lady gets. It's kinda strange though, 'cause she normally don't want chilli.

That's far more likely than taking a sudden liking to chilli!

The Dragin lady has expressed interest. What the Dragin Lady wants, the Dragin Lady gets. It's kinda strange though, 'cause she normally don't want chilli.

I haven’t seen the Dragon Lady in a while. Hope she makes it.

If traffic is calm around 6:45- 7:00 I will head that way. :zen:

Also waiting on a package to be delivered.

Last edited:
Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Any of you Tarrant county folks close to LoveKraft (used to be Perry’s). I’ve been trying to catch them on the phone all day and it sounds like they have been disconnected, was wondering if any of you had heard anything.

Re: Tarrant Co Meet & Greet - most Tuesdays

Any of you Tarrant county folks close to LoveKraft (used to be Perry’s). I’ve been trying to catch them on the phone all day and it sounds like they have been disconnected, was wondering if any of you had heard anything.

I believe they shut down after he passed away, I believe last year.

No, they were open two weeks ago. I dropped off my final drive with them to rebuild, I just can raise them on the phone or by email today and the phone message sounds like they have been disconnected.

Ok. Alls well with them. Phones are just giving them trouble.

Ok. Alls well with them. Phones are just giving them trouble.

I just checked with some friends and they said the same thing. Sorry. I had heard he passed away and just assumed they closed down.

I just checked with some friends and they said the same thing. Sorry. I had heard he passed away and just assumed they closed down.

No, one of his mechanics Dominic took it over. His other mechanic stayed on too so there is still a good bit of experience there.

If something comes together, I might try to escape for a bit.

Now you know if you pick the place, you have to "make it" :lol2:

Momma Mia's it is. This location.

3124 E Belknap St, Fort Worth, TX 76111

Technically I questioned, not stated a location. I will be there though.

Technically I questioned, not stated a location. I will be there though.

I'll be there too. Hopefully Brewster can make it (which I would consider a good sign that Beth is doing better).

And of course others too.

Back