• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

HOUSTON: NW Houston 2018 Bike Nights

sloan

Reaction score
First Name
Sloan
Last Name
Essman
Hello 2018!!!

I hope everybody head a great 2017 riding, racing, and recalling your adventures. This is the thread for TWT bike nights generally along Hwy 290 from Beltway 8 out through Cypress. Come on out and get to know us. We have dirt riders, those who like to tour, and those who like to go fast at the track. Everybody is welcome. Most meets start at 7 and break up by about 9.

Let's start 2018 at one of the spots a little closer in then we'll move farther out.

:rider: 1/2 - K&S Seafood :rider:
7680 N Gessner Rd
Houston, TX 77040
SE corner of Gessner and Philippine, south end of the small strip center.

6:30 PMish - 8:30 PMish - local family owner that tries to close up by 8:30

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on comming.
:storm: or
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or DRIVE​

2017 thread for reference: http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112650

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be there. I'm sure I won't be riding.

Time for salad and a slice, or whatever you what.

:rider: 1/9 - Locatellis on Fry Rd:rider:
12904 Fry Rd Ste. 100
Cypress, TX 77433-690

NE side of the intersection of Fry Rd & Mound Rd

7:00 PMish - 9:00 PMish
EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR

Last edited:
I'll be there. Hopefully it warms up a bit.

I'll ride something as I'll be solo tonight. I was thinking to ride the little noisemaker but the big beast hasn't been out in several weeks and is warmer if it's chilly still.

1/16 - No meeting

With the weather forecast showing low 30's down to freezing for much of the day Tuesday along with "Rain to wintry mix" precipitation we're just going to skip this week and get back together on 1/23.

4a8ed5683c48f9fd9b20f0167c6091a5--moto-trial-moto-cross.jpg

:rider: 1/23 - PDQ:rider:
25686 Northwest Fwy, Cypress, TX 77429
Same area as Newks, BW3, and Candelari's, out front by the road.
https://www.eatpdq.com/docs/default...texas-premiums-nosammy-printmenu-5x12-(1).pdf

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, Groms, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or Drive

Yeah, I think it was probably better than Locatelli's but I liked both.

I'll be there.

That sucks about Candelari's.

Hwy 6 location again. It was nicer and more quiet than the one we've normally gone to in the past.

:rider: 1/30 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
5805 Hwy 6 N, Houston, TX 77084
West side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR​

I've been ill all day with a fever so neither me nor Cale will make it tonight and Gavin said he's out of commission too. We must have caught something at the gun show, but Brant was there and is fine!

Me and Cale were looking forward to BW3 so we might plan to go back again next week to get our fix if there's not much turnout tonight.

Did anybody make it last week? I was thinking just to leave it BW3 again and see who can make it. I know that final prep for our various racing series has gotten pretty hectic nad impacting free time.

Scheduling BW3 again since I don't think anybody made it last week. Hwy 6 location. Be there or something about a square...

:rider: 2/6 Buffalo Wild Wings!:rider:
5805 Hwy 6 N, Houston, TX 77084
West side of Hwy 6 just south of West Little York

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or CAR​

La Hacienda on Telge tonight - 2/13 - 7pm like usual.

I might put up an "official" post later. Been busy

Hopefully the rain will stop and it'll be nice enough to sit outside like usual.

:rider: 2/20 - Goode Co.:rider:
20102 Northwest Fwy.
Houston, TX 77065
290 just NW of 1960

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or "DRIVE"​

I'll be there. Will try to bring my reclusive son out, who just happens to be in town!

There was rumor of some people trying to ride if the rain moves through.

:rider: 2/27 Newk's:rider:
http://newks.com/
25712 Northwest Freeway
Cypress, TX
Same Center as Buffalo Wild Wings
Sandwiches, soups, salads, mac & cheese, and Pizza, etc

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

The meet is open to all newbies, old farts, sportbikes, cruisers, scooters, cagers, friends and family .....everyone. Come hang out, have dinner, meet fellow TWTexans, check out the bikes and chat. Talk trackdays, touring, racing, dirtbiking, safety and whatnot. Don't be shy, post up if you plan on coming.
sun2.gif

h054.gif
or RIDE​

I'm not sure I'll make this one myself due to a dental procedure earlier in the day. I'll just have to see how it goes.

:rider: 3/6 - Smashburger:rider:
8552 Hwy 6 N, Houston, TX 77095
West Rd and Hwy 6

EVERYONE IS WELCOME

sun2.gif

h054.gif
or Drive​

Back