• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Buck 000

Hey, leeroy,

Yup, might've been me. Was coming home from tai chi class.

I didn't do anything stupid, did I? ;)

000, Iwas getting gas at the Texaco on the corner.I did not see you do anything stupid. But I aint real smart nohows.The bike sounds sweet. I think theRoadcrafter was what made me pick you off.Happy Thanksgiving.

I must confess that one of my guilty pleasures is to wick it up a bit coming off that intersection. :oops: If it's all clear, it's fun to see how fast I can get to 40. ;)

We moved to that road in 1972 I was 8 years old. I got my first bike then a yamaha mini enduro. I drove it up and down that road thousands of times but it was gravel back then and ours was the fourth house built on that road.Things have grown just a bit since then.we had agreat motocross track around where the Forest creek club house is now.

Wow, you must be shocked at the changes (notice I don't necessarily say progress) since then. We've been here since '96, and it's amazing what's changed in that time...

Back