• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Buell Rider in Eustace, Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Bart
I have a few posts but figured an intro might help find a few more local riders. My name is Bart and I ride a 2005 Buell XB9SX (sound like an AA intro). I love to ride the twisties and enjoy long hauls to OK, AR and South Texas. I typically ride with my wife on her 2008 VT750DC Shadow.

If anyone lives in the area then let us know, we can handle pretty much any pace.

Hello Bart, not sure where Eustace is but many here in Aus. area enjoy the same type of rides, We always throw a fun run out there once or twice a month, Ck out upcoming rides and chose the one that fits your needs and we hope to see you on one soon. SZ.:sun:

:welcome:, SF

Check out the East Texas Meet & Greet schedule in the "Upcoming Rides" section - they meet the second Thursday of each month at different places.

:welcome: to the forum! :rider: I can't remember their names but I think there was a couple of members from Gun Barrel City plus several over in Tyler so you should find a few here in your neck of the woods.

Yup, I am about five miles from Purtis Creek. I hope to make a few of the GTG but being on a Thursday will make it hard, but I wll try :)

Back