• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new from Granbury ,Tx.

DDoug

Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Last Name
Shilen
Wife and I ride to get away on weekends. Hope to participate in some rides with members.

Glad to have you join us. As mentioned above, definitely catch a Pie Run.

I'm impressed !!!!!!!!!

I looked at the confirmed bikes meeting in Celina ; WoW. We won't be able to make this; but will watch the forum for future dates.

You ate at the Chopin Block ,by the split.

Thank you both for the welcome!

Welcome :wave:

I get down your way every once in awhile. There's a few other members from down thata-way on here. I'm sure they'll pop up

Welcome Granbury, and named Doug. Are you sure you aren't me? I ride at MSR a lot, ride a Tuono these days. Woo Hoo!

Welcome Granbury, and named Doug. Are you sure you aren't me? I ride at MSR a lot, ride a Tuono these days. Woo Hoo!

How about a short ride out 51 to Chalk Mountain and back, early Sunday 7/20 before the heat?

Thank you ,everybody for your welcomes - Doug

I was going to ride up to ECR on Sunday morning and watch my buddies ride. Looks a little boring straight up 51, but it might be fun. Next weekend, I bet we can get a 51 ride going. Woo Hoo!:rider:

I was going to ride up to ECR on Sunday morning and watch my buddies ride. Looks a little boring straight up 51, but it might be fun. Next weekend, I bet we can get a 51 ride going. Woo Hoo!:rider:

What is ERC? and where is it ? ------ I think I mean Hwy 52 , lots of bends.

I will now try the PM to you !

I looked up ECR , yeaa!!!! Free lunch and a lap of the track!!!!

Patricia and I are leaving about 9:00 on our Vulcan. She needs a comfort seat.

Back