• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Howdy from Seattle!

Reaction score
First Name
Kelly
Last Name
Coyer
Hi everyone!
I ran across this forum while surfing Suzuki Bandits, and I'm so impressed with the caliber of people here I had to join.
I am 45 :eek2: (ALREADY?!), father of 6 :eek2: on second marriage:eek2:
My oldest daughter is married, two oldest boys in college for engineering, 2 kids in high school, and my youngest just became another teenager.:eek2:
This is my 30th consecutive year of owning motorcycles, and I've really ramped up my riding to the tune of 25000+ miles in the last 2 years. I can't imagine living without a bike.
I'm originally from Arizona, and have been living in Washington for the last 25 years. This year is the Big Trip-Alaska by bike, in August.:clap:
My wife rides, too, and we always pack our two youngest daughters around with us. We have ridden all around the Northwest and Western Canada together. It's really cool to go on long trips with our daughters, seeing the country from a bike.
I recently purchased a Bandit 1250 on ebay, and I'll be setting it up to do the ST thang.

Another Bandito. you guys are everywhere. ;)

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Very cool that you get to ride with your wife and kids! :thumb:

Where'd you get the avatar and how do you update it as you visit more states?

Welcome! My family is moving from Texas to the Seattle area in March! My wife and I also ride our own bikes, and we frequently ride with our daughters!

Glad to meet you!
Let's get together after you get settled in. We can show you some beautiful places here!
I started the 'For Dads and Daughters' thread over on the "Story-telling and Tire Kicking" forum. Check it out!

Welcome! My family is moving from Texas to the Seattle area in March! My wife and I also ride our own bikes, and we frequently ride with our daughters!

Glad to meet you!
Let's get together after you get settled in. We can show you some beautiful places here!
I started the 'For Dads and Daughters' thread over on the "Story-telling and Tire Kicking" forum. Check it out!

Obviously I'm a complete and total IDIOT when it comes to computers.:argh:

Glad to meet you!

Obviously I'm a complete and total IDIOT when it comes to computers.:argh:

Let's do it! I'll drop you a PM when we get settled. We'll be up there in a couple of weeks for house hunting...

How cool that you have already made a friend via the forum and you haven't even left yet :dude:

I too am moving from Texas to the Seattle area (Tacoma) this summer, I lived there before in Bremerton/Silverdale and can't wait to get back. I wish I could stay but I've got to go where the Coast Guard sends me. I'll save your thread and try to look you up when I get in the area.

Oh Yeah, anyone want to buy a house in Texas City?

Best regards
Scotty

Used to live in the Bremerton area myself back when I was in Uncle Sam's Canoe Club. I really miss it. I couldn't wait to get back home after my enlistment was up. But, now that I'm here, I realize that was my home. Home isn't where you grow up, but where you grow. My wife and I started our lives there, and remembering back still makes me a little homesick sometimes.

Ya'll come for a visit.
I'll show you some country that will blow your minds!

My friend ftnukesjb, I know EXACTLY what you mean by home is where you grow. I spent my first 21 years in Arizona, and while the desert has an incredible beauty all it's own, which I sometimes miss, IMHO there's NOTHING to compare to the splendor of the mountains, or the tranquility of the Pacific Ocean. Or the 59 million lakes and rivers up here.
But remember- IT RAINS EVERY DAY HERE...!!:trust:

I'm a little late, but welcome aboard!! My wife and I live in N. CA, close to Eureka. Give a holler if you get by this way. We love our BANDIT!!! :rider:

We did a little NorCal last year, and we'll be back.
So much of the state we want to see. We really love the area from about Redding north to the Oregon border.
We'll look you up this summer when we're in da 'hood.

We did a little NorCal last year, and we'll be back.
So much of the state we want to see. We really love the area from about Redding north to the Oregon border.
We'll look you up this summer when we're in da 'hood.

give a holler when you have some dates set
707-764-1990 707-845-4509

Back