• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hi from Katy

Reaction score
First Name
Lilia
Hi All :wave: I'm Lilia, new rider, just took the course and got my license in April and bike in May. Never rode before last summer and got bit pretty hard. So, after trying to figure out how to weed out the lemons from lemon icebox pie, I decided to commit to a bike note and went out and got myself a brand new V-Star 650 Silverado in "Liquid Silver." :sun: Have to do the office thing during the week so it's evenings and weekends that I get to practice and not embarass myself out on the street. Always wear my gear. Have 1 kid, 1 bike, 1 hunny with bike. I love being over 30! :rofl:

See you all out there!

:rider: :rider: :rider:

Havent you heard? 30 is the new 12. Welcome to the site. check out the upcoming rides there should be a couple of meetngreets out your way.

Welcome Lilia

Did you make it up to Bellville over the weekend? Missed ya'll on Wed.

Donnie

welcome, I've seen you post in the katy meet-n-greet thread. I'll see you and your hubby there eventually

there's a bunch of us in the "katy" area, I'm in old katy near the stadium

oh and they say 50 is the new 40, and 40 is the new 30
so I say 30 is the new 20, or at least I tried to tell myself that when I turned 30 in April, I'm officially old

Welcome Lilia (& JustJ too). Like Donnie says, missed y'all Wednesday.

Hey Everyone!!! :wave: No, we stayed put most of the weekend... JustJ took a ride up through the forest on Sunday and I rode down to Sugar Land to meet my best friend and her husband for breakfast at :yawn: "oh my god" o'clock. :rider: Can I just say that the rest of the time I hate house cleaning?! Anyone want two shedding dogs, a couple of kittens and a bird??? Add in a rodent and we've got the whole food chain! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You know, funny part is that it's only every once in a while now that I'm wishing I could park my car in the garage... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

oh and they say 50 is the new 40, and 40 is the new 30
so I say 30 is the new 20, or at least I tried to tell myself that when I turned 30 in April, I'm officially old

Oh, but I was stupid in my mid-20's and afraid of my own shadow... It's amazing how getting older has really inspired me to grow a pair! :lol2:

It's not likely. We're meeting up with a friend of mine who moved to Norway for her job. She's looking forward to seeing the bikes! :rider:

Save some empanadas for us for next week. :eat: My son will be home (finally!) and I'll bring him while J is in Seattle. Hopefully, we'll be able to come again after that...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Attachments

• IMG_0229sm.JPG
    IMG_0229sm.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0246sm.jpg
    IMG_0246sm.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 112
Back