• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hiya from Hurst

Reaction score
Hiya to everyone.

My name is Craig Bevil.
My wife is Tracy.

I have been riding off and on (mainly off) for about 20 years.
My wife is just now learning and has her permit - someday she MIGHT get enough seat time to actually get a license.

We originally bought a used 2006 Suzuki Boulevard S40 for me to ride and her to share.
She rode it once and declared it to be hers!!

No problem there though cause that meant I got to buy myself a new bike just for me!!!

I first bought a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan en500. I rode it for a week before deciding that I didnt like it - so I traded it in with 111 miles on it. (Thats just the way I work - if I dont like something I get rid of it. No point paying for a bike I dont like to ride.)

So now I have a Yamaha V-Star 1100 Raven Edition.
This one I like and plan to keep.

I look forward to meeting yall at upcoming events and rides!!!

Here are pics of the wife and me and the bikes:

KualoaRanch2.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0391.jpg

:welcome: To TWT. Come on out and meet some of us sometime soon. We have Tuesday gatherings that rotate place to place, and a Friday Ice Cream and Saturday breakfast get togethers that stay put. You can find details in the DFW upcoming events section.

Nice bikes!

You own bikes AND guns? You'll fit in just fine here.

Welcome and join us on a Tues if you can.
Of course, if I suggest a place, I probably won't be there! :rofl: :giveup:

Yup, own SEVERAL pistols and rifles.
Currently waiting on my CHL app to finalize (took the course way back in May).

I will keep an eye on where the meets are and make the ones I can. I am a member of a car club too and rarely make those meetings, so I cant promise much. It will be a LOT easier once the wifey gets her license so we can come together.

:welcome: C & T

AS ed29 said, join the Tarrant County crew for the different get-togethers.

Oh, and there is a Pie Run to Celina tomorrow - see the TWT Sponsored events section...

Welcome! Glad you were able to find a bike to your liking. That's a pair of CLEAN bikes! :sun:

Yup, own SEVERAL pistols and rifles.
Currently waiting on my CHL app to finalize (took the course way back in May).

I will keep an eye on where the meets are and make the ones I can. I am a member of a car club too and rarely make those meetings, so I cant promise much. It will be a LOT easier once the wifey gets her license so we can come together.

Welcome from another newbie to the site.Just got my HD Sportster last Monday...I am also a CHL holder and a regular at TXCHLforum. 1911 nut but carries a G19..LOL Go figure!!

I cant believe how long it is taking to get my permit.
The waiting is driving me NUTS!!!

I love the 1911 and plan to buy one in the not-to-distant future, but it would be a shooter - not for carrying.
At 5'7" and 135lbs, a full frame semi-auto just isnt real "conceal-able".

Right now I have a Springfield 9mm, but want to find something smaller for carrying at work - where I wear shorts in the summer.

Back