• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Woot! - Dry Bags

Here's the one I have, was almost double the price.

147360_22824_L.jpg

Interesting. That price on the big duffel is about $20 less than it was retailing for in places like Amazon. Not a huge woot discount there. Looked for some reviews besides amazon and every review seems to have been on blogger and has been removed. Odd.

One review on amazon notes that it's rather thin material. I'd like a good deal on a big dry duffel like this but might hold off.

I took one of the Giant Loop dry bag variants to Mexico recently and wouldn't use any other brand.

Built like a tank and the ability to load/unload the bag from either end was a game changer.

Here's the one I have, was almost double the price.

147360_22824_L.jpg

I have been using the same one for nearly 10 years now. It is still "rain proof". I have never submerged it in the pool but it has ridden for hours at a time in the rain and I have suffered zero water intrusion.

Back