• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from New Braunfels

Ken68

Reaction score
Hi:
I am Ken in New Braunfels. Just an average guy. Married 23 years, Have a Son going off to College and another son in diapers.(Both with the same Mother and Father)
The last few years I have been riding a Boss Hoss powered by a Chevy 350 crate engine. The engine came shipped from GM with 385 horse power.
I read the "Number One Rule" and do not think that one of my favorite things
to do is very "helpful for building others up according to their needs".
I keep the Boss near Gruene Harley Davidson, when a pack of 4 to 6 bikes leave, I follow to the next stop light. Everyone is blipping the throttle
(Potato Potato Potato) Then I blip my throttle. With straight pipes I open up a fourty pound sack of potato's. I watch as they sit low in their seats and look in the mirror.On a good day I get to honk cause the lights turned.
I got pulled over in Austin. Officer was cruising the sweetest BMW I had ever seen. He admired my Bike I admired His, he said they had one for sale just like it at Lone Star BMW. No Ticket! I looked at the used Police Bike worked a deal on the phone, had my Son drive me up, cash in hand. I guess I don't look like a BMW type person ,what followed was not very uplifting. They
did not sell me the Bike.
While looking for another BMW I came across a Harley RoadKing Police with
less then 3,500 miles, so last week I bought it.
Now I am one of those guys going...(Potato Potato Potato)
I have named her Orca.

Attachments

• Orca.jpg
    Orca.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 101
Back