• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello new here, how are ya?

Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Bailes
Found out about this site thru my brother inlaw. This is my first post. My name is Terry. Luv riding and talking about riding and bikes almost as much.:

Welcome to the board Terry. Enjoyed today. Hurry up and get well so we can all go out and play...:rider:

Welcome! where in Spring? North or South of the creek?
Is that the two wheeled version of the Accord? :rider:

Welcome to the board, lots of fine folks around here.
And another Spring rider.

Yipes. First it was Busas and Mean Streaks and now wings! :eek2:

When will it all end? :lol2:

:welcome: to the forum, BTW... :mrgreen:

Hey Terry,

How are you? I am a new guy to the site as well ( after lurking for a couple of years ). Great group here. I wish I were closer (located in Virginia) so I could make some of the rides and make face to face contacts. Maybe next spring :thumb:.

Welcome! where in Spring? North or South of the creek?
Is that the two wheeled version of the Accord? :rider:

Oh no you didn't!! :lol2: Diss'in my 2 wheeled car, my barcolounger,my 2 wheeled car,my geezermobile, on and on it goes.:roll: I see how you are, right out of the gate, no mercy huh?:lol2: Where north or south of the creek? : Just off of Rayford rd., Imperial Oaks subdivision.

Oh no you didn't!! :lol2: Diss'in my 2 wheeled car, my barcolounger,my 2 wheeled car,my geezermobile, on and on it goes.:roll: I see how you are, right out of the gate, no mercy huh?:lol2: Where north or south of the creek? : Just off of Rayford rd., Imperial Oaks subdivision.
Everyone knows that wings have espresso machines so the rest of us don't have to bring coffee to rides!:lol2:
I am just down the road in Fox Run. Howdy, neighbor!:clap:

Everyone knows that wings have espresso machines so the rest of us don't have to bring coffee to rides!:lol2:
I am just down the road in Fox Run. Howdy, neighbor!:clap:

Well howdy back at ya neighbor,
I'm still a newbee on here so I won't come back at you with the Vtwin slams yet, but some day
.;-)

Loud pipes..cost money. And I am not spending it on that. :zen: I am keeping my HD in rare form, stock.
Its gonna be worth Millions! well, maybe not. :shrug:

I would like a aftermarket exhaust (deeper, not louder) for my bike(s) but I'm to cheap to buy it

Its gonna be worth Millions! well, maybe not. :shrug:

I would like a aftermarket exhaust (deeper, not louder) for my bike(s) but I'm to cheap to buy it

You're right...maybe not. I had some aftermarket pipes on my first HD back in 1987 but I'm over that now. It sounds just fine to me now.:rider:

Back