• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Spring Fling Camp and ride at Ghost Rancho, March 17-19

Reaction score
This is a bit earlier than normal but April has a ton of stuff planned already.
This will be the usual camp ride, and a side of fire:trust: I figure to make a run on some of my favorite roads Saturday. Friday night menu will be based on who comes and Saturday night I will be cooking my famous pork Ribeyes with the sides:eat: Breakfast will be off the wok.
Gonna need a head count for food, weather should be good:chug:

IN:
1) Woodbutcher
2) CleatusJ
3) Flyby75
4) Big Dave
5) Downs?
6) Spiritatbay?
7) Burbo
8) Pacman
9)Subcomm
10)TXJames
11)
12)

Last edited:
Aaaaaw RatPoots! TravelDiva and I have been waiting for you to post up your next gathering but again I guess it's just not meant to be for us. Long scheduled family Birthday for her that Saturday and it's also the SETX TARA Ride that weekend for me.:shrug:

Aaaaaw RatPoots! TravelDiva and I have been waiting for you to post up your next gathering but again I guess it's just not meant to be for us. Long scheduled family Birthday for her that Saturday and it's also the SETX TARA Ride that weekend for me.:shrug:

Tentative plan for Beat the Heat 5 is first weekend in May:shrug:

The odd way the weather has been, this might be the beat the heat...

Going to see Willie that weekend. See ya next go round.

Tentative in until I run it by the wife and see what she has planned. I need to get out on the bike for my own mental health.

Since I'm a fair weather rider we'll make a call on this Thursday before . What's the majority of riding , single track or dirty county roads . Or do I need both bikes .

Wow, and here I was thinking I had to wait until next year before visiting again. Hoping to make an appearance on Saturday.

I am in for friday night camping, thanks for doing this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back