• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

NORTH TEXAS RIDE AUGUST 19th BONHAM RIDE SOUTHERN 2

Use the "save link as" and it should be a GPX file. I tried it and it still works.

Chris

Unfortunately, my front tire valve is not allowing me to pump air into it, as a result, it is now extremely soft. Cycle concept in Frisco is closed till next friday. Hence I won't be able to fix it and ride my bike this Sunday. What a pity as I was really looking forward to this ride.

I don't have a truck/trailer and rpm is a little far to ride on a very very soft front tire. Cycle concepts is the only i can limp to.

Paul, I never changed a front tire but I have tools if you want to try it. DR 650 right? I have a new Heidenau k60 too if you want to buy a new tire. Thur or Fri night are free right now. I'm in Frisco by Eldorado and legacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a rack or something that could hold the bike up while the front is off, we could attempt it. text me at 5157081723. Thursday night sounds good

Unfortunately, my front tire valve is not allowing me to pump air into it, as a result, it is now extremely soft. Cycle concept in Frisco is closed till next friday. Hence I won't be able to fix it and ride my bike this Sunday. What a pity as I was really looking forward to this ride.

You can get replacement valve cores and a tool at Wally World. Most inner tubes have the core removal tool on the end of the cap.

Paul, if you have a spare inner tube. I can come to you and change the tube. I only have a 21" inner tube and I think your bike runs a smaller tube. Email me or call me 972-832-9602 and I can come buy Thursday or Friday and change the tube for you.

Gary

Back