• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE--NORTH DUAL SPORT RIDE 9/30--10/1

Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Lee
Sign up is in full swing, also on Saturday we will have an old time field meet with trophies awarded for 1st --3rd....if you want to take advantage of being in a led group for this ride, sign up now. You can form your own group if you so desire, or enjoy being grouped in with riders of your same skill set. Here are a couple of links for more information:
INFORMATION LINK http://dualsportuniverse.com/index.html

Can't wait to see y'all there. Little General

Last edited:
Thanks EnduroRdr, my bad...that was my fault, the link is updated now. Come ride with us. Robert

Darn it going to miss this one. Will be traveling with Linda on the Wing.

Well we rode the TEXAS REDNECK RAMBLE route yesterday to see how it held up to all the rain…PERFECT…this is going to be a great ride. This event is big bike friendly. The event is OCTOBER 1. Saturday Sept 30 will be the motorcycle field meet starting at 4 pm. Sunday morning we start off on the adventure. The cutoff date for the FREE t-shirt is Sept 24th. The led groups are filling up, so if you want to be in one of those sign up now at
dualsportuniverse.com

Is anyone from the Houston area planning to go? I sure would like to split gas/room with someone to keep costs down. I have a pickup big enough to carry a couple of bikes and a ramp. I would like to leave Friday evening after work and can come back either late Sunday or Monday.

I'll be there but on a tiger 1200xc (gsa is in the shop for a rear main seal leak). I am heading up from Houston with two other guys and i think we will be maxed out on bike capacity.

See yall up there!

Back