• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Crabb River road finally done...Brazos Bend

• Thread starter Deleted member 23845
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23845

All,

I took my Triumph triple out for a spin today going southeast from Sugar Land. Finally...after months of construction, and major road rip up and resurfacing: Crabb River road is finished. There are some great curves in the vicinity of Brazos Bend Park. This is a favorite road. Stop for lunch at the park and view the birds and gators? Be careful of farmers pulling trucks onto the curves and leaving mud. Otherwise, a splendid route.

Now we need Hwy 90 west of Sugar Land to finish, and the SW freeway extension. I am guessing a couple years on both of these?

I was down that way last month (went to the Drivers License Office in Rosenberg) and man 59 is horrible.
I have not been out that way in at least 10 years.

The best 7 curves south of Houston.....:rider:

The only 7 curves south of Houdton:rofl:

Dacre,

So true. so sad. Good news is mid-July I will be in my home town. That means 550 and 160 in SW CO. That means incredible riding.

Back