• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Rd 2 @ Outlaw Trax(Xtreme series)

woodsguy

Ride Red
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Vaughan
At the "famous" Outlaw Trax park! good chance to check out a private riding park. If like last year it could be a long course, 15-18 miles long. Plenty of good spectating too. Come on out Scott! lol And Tony.

Pops

"Round #2 Feb 4-5, 2012 will be at Outlaw Trax.

Reminder:

This facility has a game fence that surrounds the property. The entrance is electronically controlled and remains shut at all times. There will be a radio at the entrance. Push the button, speak and we will get you in. There will be someone inside to sign in and collect from everyone. Access will be as follows:

Friday noon - 11pm
Saturday 7am-11pm
Sunday 7am - till?

The event flier is ready so visit the event page on the website"

Got a link for the website?

I will be on call, but we might be able to get out for a bit.

I've got to work this weekend or I would be there as part of Pops Fan Club.

Patriot Guard Rider posting with Tapatalk for iPhone.

Check it out, he has a really neat site!

So is there a fee for the event AND a fee for getting into Outlaw? Looks like $10 per spectator for the event, which would put us at $50 just to come out and watch, assuming there is no Outlaw fee on top of that... Don't think we will be able to do that right now :doh:

Location Change; NOW RAIN OR SHINE!

"Although outlaw is in ok shape as of right now, if the property receives the additional rain as forecast for this week, we would not be able to race there. So in order to avoid a possible rain out there, the race will be moved to Middleton where we will race rain or shine as Kelly said. Middleton has not received the amount of rain we have and is in much better shape. The property race dates for the year will be switched. So that means we will return to outlaw in April.

I will post more up after the race this weekend as I have a lot to do. Please tell everyone you know about the race change."

Per otis w/Xtreme

I swept a muddy race at Middleton, the racers had an easier time than the sweepers. Man I was sore after that one.

Posting with Tapatalk for iPhone.

Back