• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

PPSS Gets Some Love

OldTLSDoug

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
I have been putting some time into the Scooter Shop and I think it is starting to pay off. Of course, I got lots of help from Mitch. I put up some plywood and made a work area, built a shelf for the stereo to get rid of the old rickety thing I had, put bigger wheels on my rolling work bench so it will roll easier and my wife and I put in some rye grass (perennial) and it has really come up well. I think I am done with erosion issues around the shop. Now on to projects and stuff.

IMG_06331.jpg

IMG_06351.jpg

IMG_06391.jpg

IMG_06401.jpg

IMG_05731.jpg

IMG_05741.jpg

IMG_05751.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

IMG_0650.jpg

That's looking great, I wonder if it's to late to plate rye up in North Texas?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I just planted in the last week or so. I would say, no it isn't. I planted 50 lbs. Bought it at home depot, used a spreader.

Good to know, I am having problems next to my garage and need something to hold the dirt in place.
Thanks
13bc42f17c02f3348b14d5eccd87fce2.jpg

Well, we need to have priorities. Also, Mitch, I do have a jigsaw. It does plug in.

Fun fact:

Doug doesn't own a single wood cutting power tool. :headbang:
Why have non-fun tools when you can borrow them from your friends?

Why have non-fun tools when you can borrow them from your friends?

Good point ... there is no reason for Doug and I to own the same equipment.

I really like the phone mount. Nice and simple

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Looks good Doug, I see you still have an earphone port on your phone, lucky. Surprised you didn't end up with some kind of rain gutter, especially along that one side. Hopefully the grass does the trick.

Good stuff.

I always wondered what in the **** I would do if/when I retire. You're giving me good ideas :)

Looks good Doug, I see you still have an earphone port on your phone, lucky. Surprised you didn't end up with some kind of rain gutter, especially along that one side. Hopefully the grass does the trick.

It actually bluetooth's to the stereo. I cobbled a wart and a car audio bluetooth together. The phone discharges pretty quick so the cord is the quick charger thingy.

Dress them wires, son ...

Back