• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New member needs your prayers!

josh28

My Email is Dead!
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Joshua, (josh28), and am a new member of this TWT pages forum. I'm a member of the GSTwins.com pages as well but they are not under a christian based system as this site is, THANK GOD I FOUND IT!!!!!
I'm asking for prayers for my family. My wife, Brandy, lost her job a week ago and we are down to only my job to support my 3yr. old, her, and I. She's an exceptiol person at what she does, which by the way is as an executive assistant. please pray for our family a financial blessing soon, please. Also need to pray that I can be able to get my motorcycle on the road soon. It won't start for any thing! :-(
As a member of Kinwood Church Of Christ I am in debt to all who send a thought our way to God! Hope to ride with some of you one day very soon. God bless you all!

Joshua Henderson
25094 Howson Drive
New Caney, Texas
PH# 281-354-4302

Howdy Josh,

Welcome to the site.

It may not be easy, but He will provide ;-) I've learned that from experience. The hardest part for me has been setting and sticking to realistic and responsible priorities. I like toys and it's hard for me to give them up when things get tight. Sometimes a little squeeze is good for us because it forces us to sit back and reevaluate. Beth and I are down to one income and raising our first child with Beth staying at home. We decided having her at home was more important than the extra money. It was a scary decision, but now we realize we could never have done any different. The sacrifices have been worth it so far and I fully expect it to continue being worth it in the future.

:tab I wish you guys the best in getting through this tight time. I hope your wife finds a new job soon, one that she enjoys and that pays well.

:tab One technical note, this is not a Christian based forum. While I am a Christian, that is certainly not a requirement for participation here. ;-)

Adios,

Josh,

My prayers are with you and your family. I commend you for being strong in assuming the lead of your home and humbling yourself to ask for prayer. Prayer in numbers works. God will provide the answers. Stay in the word and keep your heart open to Him, as prosperity and blessings await. And remember, be thanful. You're already blessed countless times over.

Oh and Scott, perhaps this may not be a Christianed based forum, but you've made a place for God here. For that this forum and you sir, are a blessing.

HEY GUY'S

AS MY STATEMENT FOR THIS BEING A CHRISTIN BASED SITE I MENT THAT I ENJOYED SEEING THE PRAYER REQUEST BOARD HERE! iN A WAY IT HELPS. mOST PEOPLE THINK A BIKER AS A "HELLS ANGEL" TYPE. NOT SO IN TODAYS TIMES.
I THANK YOU ALL FOR THE RESPONSES AND PRAYERS.

Back