• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

new Shoei X11 Bostrom helmet for sale

Reaction score
I have a new Shoei X-Eleven Bostrom silver/black helmet up for sale. The helmet really is new and unworn and is still in the box. The size is Large (59-60cm) and comes with the bag and accessories as shown in the photographs. Was close to $600 new, I'm asking $200 for what you see and am located in the Austin area.

Thanks for having a look, please post or shoot me a PM if you have any questions regarding.

LSB

Attachments

• shoei_helmet.pdf
    515.4 KB · Views: 332
Computer won't let me open the file. Try posting a picture file (jpg, jpeg, png) and not a pdf.

Uploaded jpg/photos at the request of the last posting...

I have additional photos but this is the maximum number that can be uploaded.

Thanks.

LSB

Attachments

• IMG_2190.jpg
    IMG_2190.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 233
  • IMG_2191.jpg
    IMG_2191.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 251
  • IMG_2193.jpg
    IMG_2193.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 237
  • IMG_3148.jpg
    IMG_3148.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 245
  • IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 269
I sent him a PM a few days back but didn't hear back from him.

Hey folks,

Apologies for those who replied several months ago...I was called out of the country for work earlier this year and have just returned to the States.

If anyone is still interested, here's an update of the original post...

I have a new Shoei X-Eleven Bostrom silver/black helmet up for sale. The helmet is completely new and unworn and is still in the box. The size is Large (59-60cm) and comes with the bag and accessories as shown in the photographs (see above).

The helmet cost me between $500 and $600 new, I've reduced the asking price to $150 for everything as shown in the photos above. The helmet and box have been in storage at my home so the condition is still as shown.

The helmet will be available for pick-up in Austin on Monday through Wednesday, November 24th - 26th. I will also be in Dallas the evening of Monday the 24th so if you're along the I-35 corridor we can arrange to meet that Monday or Tuesday. I will depart again for work on Thursday morning (Thanksgiving) so after the 26th it will not be available until I return in 2015.

Thanks for having a look, my apologies again to those who tried to reach me when I was out of the country.

LSB

I sent him a PM a few days back but didn't hear back from him.

Trying again to take it. Would love to pick it up anytime.

PM with my info sent.

Last edited:
A quick update...my Austin departure has been pushed back, if anyone is still interested in the bucket it will now be available in the Austin area through Tuesday, December 2nd. Please PM if interested and I'll try to get back to you that day.

Thanks!

Back