• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Joe Rocket Survival suits 2xl and M

Reaction score
Traded out some work for a pair of survival suits for the wife and I.

From the reviews of online saying to order one size up from normal... I did.. Wrong... I was disappointing in the fit. I should have ordered the XL. my wife has short legs and arms.. the size fit her except the arm length and inseam too long. should have gotten her a short.

both suits are New with no use. were tried on only. I could return but rather just sell to a TWT rider at a discount.

2xl
attachment.jpg

this is a yellow and grey suit.
size 2xl
I'm 5'11" 215 lbs and its big on me.. I'd say anyone around 6'-0"/215 - 6'-3"/260 lbs would be ideal for this suit.

Medium:
attachment.jpg

This is the all black model.

My wife is 5'-6"/150 lbs. the suit fit her in girth and height but arms and legs were way to long.. she needs a Medium short.

so this medium should fit a lean person between 5'6"/150 to a 5'10"/175lbs. with longer legs and and arms.

these suits sell for $359.00 on line.

sell these for $275 Each firm..
Cash or credit card (square). will ship any where for $25 each or free if you buy both...

thanks for looking
Ken
call or text
512- Seven four zero - six9 seven9

Attachments

• joe rocket 2x.jpg
    joe rocket 2x.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 176
  • joe_rocket_survivor_suit_black_black.jpg
    joe_rocket_survivor_suit_black_black.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 169
Back