• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Test Ride a Beta in Texas

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Multiple dates and more to come:

Colorado Springs, Colorado (Ram Off-Road Park) / 12-8-18
Dacono, Colorado (IMI Motorsports Complex) / 12-15-18
Aztec, New Mexico (Aztec Motocross Track) / 1-12-19
Fluvanna, Texas (Fluvanna) / 1-26-19
Fort Worth, Texas (Village Creek Motocross Park) / 2-2-19
Smithville, Texas (McMahan Ranch) / 2-16-19

Details and sign-up here: https://betausagallery.com/beta-usa-demo-tour/

I'm hoping to swing my leg over a 200RR.

If I'm reading it right need to sign up ahead of time, FYI.

Just realized that is the same weekend as my trip to Red River and Arlington Supercross weekend Hmmmm

Rob if you went through women like you did bikes you would have been dead thirty years ago! :-P

Rob if you went through women like you did bikes you would have been dead thirty years ago! :-P
I disagree. I think he would be 30 lbs less, more bounce in his step and a big wide permanent shut eating grin. LOL

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Back on topic. I signed up for Smithville but would much rather have closer to Houston. If anybody sees another date/location pop up please highlight back here.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Funny, everyone thinks that but 2 of my bikes are 2 years old and other is 3 years old. I know for some folks that's nothing but it's not changing as much as folks think.

2-3 years old is right out of the crate for me. I'm still in the bonding period with my 18 year old scooter.

I’m signed up for Smithville for the 1pm session. If you have ever wanted to give trials a try this would be a good place to do it.

076947BB-D1D6-4461-ADC9-FC50F1CF4B85.jpeg
B30F1D1F-AFF4-4963-B293-0E2F17E68A8D.jpeg

I'm in the afternoon session also. Still very doubtful I'll buy a Beta but want to give them a fair try.

Was doing a street ride on Sunday afternoon and happend to ride by Village and saw all the Beta's lined up. Probably should have stopped in and looked around. Looked impressive from the road.

I was registered for the Beta rides in Smithville but due to an accident I won’t be able to ride. Notified their demo coordinator today so one of you local folks on the waitlist should be getting the nod soon to backfill the opening. Would love to hear feedback from anyone who goes & rides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come on out .... I am scheduled for the 1pm - 4pm.... world class event! Riding Italian limited production bikes.... offered car pooling on .... old dudes on dirt bikes.

I had to surrender my morning spot, have to work.

Back