• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New scoot

Reaction score
I just got the itch of two whells again, the wife always wanted a trike so we triked our goldwing, now after two years I got new horse to the stable, very happy w the Strom, been hitting the big ticket but after going down last week I realize is not a place to be riding alone, never been down before and I went down at 10mph top on patch of slimy clay ��*♂️, any duals around Beaumont area??? Would love to have some one to ride whit.

Attachments

• IMG_3811.jpg
    IMG_3811.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 182
While the Strom is a very capable bike, it's got a lot of weight on the front wheel. Gravel, dry, deep sand, and, as you found out, mud/wet clay can be a challenge with it.

While the Strom is a very capable bike, it's got a lot of weight on the front wheel. Gravel, dry, deep sand, and, as you found out, mud/wet clay can be a challenge with it.

Totally agree. That said, putting something like a TKC80 on the front makes a world of difference!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

If you plan on riding dualsport, invest in good gear! It is not a question of IF you will fall, only when... ;-)

Will look into changing front tire, still have all my gear from my supercross years, getting crash bars delivery today then I'm done messing w the bike ?

Back