• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Yet another newbie - seems like the day for it

Reaction score
Hello all - just got into street riding, took the MSF a couple of weeks ago and took delivery on my Monster 620 on Tuesday. Loving every minute of being on the bike and hating every moment at work away from it! Can't wait to get a little better acquainted with the bike so I can come out and join some of the group rides.

See you all on the road,
Paul

Howdy Paul,

:tab Congrats on the new bike! Welcome to the site. We've got so many Pauls here now I may never be able to keep all of you straight :-? One ride we had three of them show up and it made conversation interesting to say the least, hehe.

:tab You can always join us at one of the bike nights we do every Thursday in Montgomery. Feel free to drive the car up. About half the people that showed this evening were in the cages because it was so cold hehe. There is also a bike night in Angleton the last Wednesday of every month. It is on the main drag in town not too far from Hwy 288. There are often up to 100 bikes there. It is known as Hamburger Wednesday. My take is the burgers are lame but the bikes and seeing everyone is cool ;-)

Adios,

Sounds like I'm in good company :-D

Ever any outings near Sugar Land? I'll definitely shoot for making one of the other bike nights but both are quite a trip from home and work...

Back