• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Ruidoso, New Mexico

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Slonaker
Anyone thinking about going to the rally out in Ruidoso in September? Two of us are going on Thursday, September 19 and coming back home on Sunday. We will ride the entire trip and trailer nothing.

http://www.motorcyclerally.com/MotorcycleRally/Welcome.html

Anyone want to head out when we do...let me know. I have never been to this, but have thought about it several times...finally decided to pull the trigger and make it this year. It should be great weather.

Am going but not sure if I will ride or trailer. Wife won't ride so if she goes that will make the decision. Went in May and had fun and will be more bikes in Sept.

I will probably come thru Lubbock on the way. I grew up there and still have friends to visit, then head over to Ruidoso the back way to get to Roswell. Love the highway from Roswell to Ruidoso. Have many friends in Roswell also.

Won't be going. Got convinced that a cruise out of Galveston is what I need. Women, can't live with em', can't kill em'

Shooter,

PM Ruidoso Ron on here. He is a great person to link up with in the area. He rides quite a bit and may have some route suggestions too.

RB

Shooter,

PM Ruidoso Ron on here. He is a great person to link up with in the area. He rides quite a bit and may have some route suggestions too.

RB

I can do this, but I did live in Roswell for a couple of years

Back