• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Last Minute Trip

Reaction score
First Name
Clifton
Last Name
Wood
I'm leaving Tulsa about 10/19 or 10/20 for a trip into southern Colorado, northern New Mexico, and Arizona, maybe to Grand Canyon National Park. The route and length of the trip is subject to change at any time for any reason but planning on a week or more. I will be camping some, staying at hotels, AirBnB's or whatever else I happen to find and eating my way across a few states until I'm ready to come home.
I will leave Tulsa and make it to Clayton, NM the first day. From there, I'll travel to Raton and then check the weather. From Raton, either across southern CO or northern NM, then on to Santa Fe and.......
Anyone that wants to go on part or all of this trip is welcome to join me.

:rider:

Raton KOA is really nice as well as Gunnison,CO KOA. Have a safe trip. If you need any advice on food or places to stay we would be glad to help. KP

Back