• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just joined

Reaction score
Howdy Y'all,
I just joined the forum, but I've been lurking in and around the motorcycling community for over 20 years. When I first checked out this forum, I saw a whole bunch of people I've known for a long time, including site admin Scott Friday. So now I'm officially on board, and hoping to chat with more of you, or better yet, to ride!

:tab Wow! Hey stranger! Welcome to the site! Have you memorized every road in Northeast Texas yet? What are you riding now days? Still the big CBR? Have the wife and kids finally adjusted to living in the boonies instead of the big city? Have you taken up dirt and trail riding yet? Hopefully, we'll get a chance to hook up for some riding. There are a bunch of Bandit guys up your way and I plan on getting up there to do some "research" for my tour business ;-)

Adios,

Dave,
I found this site two or three weeks ago although this is my first post.

Randy
aka Texrider

We had a whole mess of East Texas guys join up here a while back. A lot of Bandit riders. I have not seen anything from then in a while. You guys ride with any of them?

Back