• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

You meet the nicest people riding a Honda

I would have took the punks ( likely stolen) bike as well as get the lady her phone back.

I had to watch it a second time to confirm that he parked the bike and lit out on foot. Just the added seconds to get off the bike should have been enough to let the punk get away. That guy has some serious sprinter material in him.

What a turd for stealing from anyone much less an older lady. I think I would have had to give him a good kick or drop a knee on him after he went down. Especially for making me run like that...

What a turd for stealing from anyone much less an older lady. I think I would have had to give him a good kick or drop a knee on him after he went down. Especially for making me run like that...

Be nice.
A Mature lady.

the thief looked back for the bike and decided not to go back and get it. I would have snipped the spokes and wrapped the frame around a tree, but that's just me.

Don't think I could run that fast. Much less wearing any type riding boots!

Back