• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey, new member saying hi.

Merlin

Reaction score
New to TWT, but been lurking for a while, while rebuilding the XR400.
Got a used Africa Twin this past summer, and been putting on the miles.
Unfortunately, every time I see a local ride coming up, something comes up. Hope to get to one of the rides soon around Montgomery County, Walker, or something like that.
Anyways, hope to meet some of y'all soon.
merlin
(Billy)

Last edited:
Thanks y'all for the welcome.
Y'all be safe, too.
Texas T, funny, I'm in Cochran's Crossing, too, for the last 11 years. Panther Creek for about 10 years before that.
I think it's time for me to find a new place soon. Getting too crowded.

Thanks Mike. I like your sig line. Going for a ride makes any day better!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site.
The Woodlands is certainly a better location to take off for a ride, compared to W. Houston!

Welcome to the site! :wave:

There is a weekly bike night, usually around Montgomery, every Thursday. You should come out and meet everyone. They don't usually make a decision on each week's location until Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. Generally meet from 7:00pm until whenever.

http://twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15873

I think it's time for me to find a new place soon. Getting too crowded.

29,000 folks when we moved in. Almost 100,000 when we left.

Ditto what Tourmeister said about the Thursday night RTEs. That's how I originally got to meet everyone. I hope to make another one on August 30th.

If you buy it for me, I'll move. I don't have pockets anywhere near deep enough to buy the place at $250 million.

Whew! The Woodlands and Kingwood are beehives now. Heck, even Spring Branch has more elbow room. :trust: Oh, and welcome to the gallery.:rider:

Back