• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New from Lufkin

j650gs

Reaction score
Howdy! (my Aggie daughter would be proud) No stranger to riding, just TWT. Typical phases of motocross racing as a kid to sportbike to Harley to Super Sherpa to track days on the SV650 to choppers. Glad to be settled in with the BMW (the chopper still has a stall in the shop). Looking forward to to good rides!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Welcome from central Texas. If you are looking forward to some good rides,go to the upcoming rides in the forum area on the site. There you will find all future ride threads. If you moto-camp we do that here monthly. TWT has a pie run monthly and there are other ride to eat events that you can join in on. These are the best ways to get to know other riders from the site. Thread below for this weekend if your free come on over and join in. Again welcome to TWT. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105900

Sounds great. Thanks for the welcome!

Single.

I looked a 2 a white one and a black older model. The black one seemed to run stronger. Post a picture of it if you get a chance for everyone to enjoy. The singles are great bikes and can take you anywhere. I know of one member that went to Alaska on one from Texas.

As requested
687b250560925992c2f7d34d7612514f.jpg

898daf317eee9eaf38ff27e0ab61176c.jpg

Didn't know if that would work, so here's another one.

Thanks, have had her 4 years and haven't busted 100 miles. Most of that is around the block.

Wish I could...back to work on Friday

Back