• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hey there from Galveston County

Reaction score
Been really enjoying the reading on y'alls site for a good while.
Reckon I ought to do an intro since I believe I'll continue to hang around.

Been on 2 wheels of all sorts for over 45 yrs.
Overall more off road than on road but I've always had a soft spot for the old iron.

My other passion is fishing, mainly bass and crappie. I have a camp at Toledo Bend and look forward to exploring that area with my latest bike, a 2015 Super Tenere. It's a culture change for me, I have one bike that has NO switches on the bars and this new "thang" is quite advanced to me. :doh:

My current stable.

2 old Shovelheads
1983 FXSB (The Whiskey *****)- rare duck -- factory belt primary and final drive.
1983 FXRS (Unmolested)- not many in this condition.
2015 Yamaha Super Tenere ES -- purty fancy outfit to me

Look forward to more interaction on TWT and hopefully meet some of y'all one day.

Merry Christmas

photo1_zpsb0f9723c.jpg

IMG_0366_zps7c0185f6.jpg

IMG_0537_zpsfa8ee2e5.jpg

IMG_4611_zpsmny13epb.jpg

IMG_5482_zps4iiudfoo.jpg

Welcome! Nice stable, but it appears that you are currently in need of an offroad bike to make it complete.

Merry Christmas to you and welcome to the club. If you are not busy on the 13th we are getting together for BBQ. Do you do any bike camping? We do that here a bunch. There are a ton of Teneres on here. Many even run!:rofl: Just kidding. Most of the ride to eat events will be way north of you since your location. TWT does pie runs monthly and we also have state wide scattered get togethers to eat grub and shake hands. Thread below if you get some free time on your hands to come and get to know some folks. Again welcome to TWT. KP
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106628

Back