• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Whats up TWT???

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a old rider new to the board. I'm in Fort Worth, well the mid cites anyway. I got my first Honda in 71, SL-100, I've had I guess 6 so far. Rode dirt a lot, YZ400 for years. Had a couple 750-4s. I have a Shadow 1100 and my baby the 1800 VTX these days. Looking forward to getting to know you guys and doing some rides with a'll....

Big thanks to Mitch from VTXOA for pointing me over here.....

Attachments

• Dscn2607.0.jpg
    Dscn2607.0.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 171
  • DSCN2458.100.jpg
    DSCN2458.100.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 160
Aloha from central Texas. I had a SL also way back,it was red and black. Not a very fast ride but stone axe reliable. Was really good at throwing gravel on the rider behind you.:trust: We do many ride to eat events here on TWT. Local,pie runs,and all over Texas gatherings. Do you ever camp off the bike? We try to camp once a month or so. If your free here in a couple of weeks come join in on some wonderful BBQ. Thread below if you can make it sign on up. Thanks KP.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106628

Thanks TossingLead, I'll check it out....Burger Box?

Aloha from central Texas. I had a SL also way back,it was red and black. Not a very fast ride but stone axe reliable. Was really good at throwing gravel on the rider behind you.:trust: We do many ride to eat events here on TWT. Local,pie runs,and all over Texas gatherings. Do you ever camp off the bike? We try to camp once a month or so. If your free here in a couple of weeks come join in on some wonderful BBQ. Thread below if you can make it sign on up. Thanks KP.
http://www.twtex.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106628

Thank you KP. I do not camp off the bike. Camping sounds fun and there was a time but, alas it has passed...I do enjoy BBQ though, and am up for most anything else..

Welcome to the site! :wave:

Thanks Tourmeister...Looks like a great place....:-D

Sorry KP. No it does not. :-) LOL..... I will, but not just yet. I plan to meet some of the local peeps at the next M&G around here...But thank you though.

Welcome aboard CTC ... glad you made it.

Folks from all walks here.

welcome! i had a honda sabre a few years back. nice bike.

Sorry I didnt mean to skip you duchess, and thank you for the welcome. Its crazy how big a difference the Sabre is from the X. The old Sabre is so smooth compared to the X....I need to take her around town this week and burn out the gunk before I moth-ball her for winter. Hard to not climb on the X though...:rider:

Back