• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello From Santa Fe

Rpm57

Reaction score
Hello my name is Robert I have just recently got my second bike a 2013 KLR 650. The first bike I had was a 1972 Suzuki TS 185 so it has been awhile since I have been on two wheels. I have been riding mostly back roads in and a around Brazoria and Galveston County. I am getting more confident on the bike with each ride and hope to meet some people in my area to ride with and travel with to ride on some back roads and dirt in other areas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 129
Welcome. Love how you've managed to suspend the KLR from your concrete ceiling. :mrgreen:

Hey, the TS185 was a great little bike; I owned one in the late 70s. Many of us (myself included) probably took our first rides on one.

Welcome. Love how you've managed to suspend the KLR from your concrete ceiling. :mrgreen:

Hey, the TS185 was a great little bike; I owned one in the late 70s. Many of us (myself included) probably took our first rides on one.

I thought he was halfway through a back flip!! :lol2: Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Guess it is apparent I don't work in IT. The 185 was a fantastic motorcycle I believe the front wheel was off the ground as much as on it.

A rider after my own heart! :flip: :lol2:

P1010536.jpg

Welcome to the site! :wave:

I misspent part of my youth wandering around Brazoria County... Lived in Alvin in the late 70s through the mid 80s. Flat times... But at least I never had to pedal my bike up hill :-P

Back