• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Just Joined Two Wheeled Texans

Reaction score
New rider living in Midtown Houston. Own a red 97 Moto Guzzi 1100 Sport purchased from MPH Cycles - top notch place for Euro bikes. Mike Haven is as good as they get.
Received the TWT business card at the CMRA race in College Station a couple of weeks ago and thought I'd check it out.
There are 4 motorcyclists of my immediate neighbors and we are looking for people to ride with that aren't into showing off and making a bad name for m/c's. Looking forward to meeting up with you all.

Welcome !

Yeah you found a gem with Mike Haven. In fact I need to get my 84 LeMans III back to riding condition (turn indicators and brake lights are kind of important!)

Welcome

Welcome aboard J....!!!!! :chug:
I used to live in Downtown Houston and since last year I live in Katy, TX relatively close to MPH Cycles, from time to time I like to go there and check the bikes, interesting place, altough I'll like to see more brands/models in stock. I got my CRG mirrors there and the service was excellent.

Welcome J! One of my riding co-workers is a Guzzi rider and he always has good things to say about his. Neat bikes and you don't have to worry about seeing one around every corner. Some of the new models look really interesting to me, especially the Breva 1100.

Anyway, welcome to the boards!

Welcome! Where in Midtown are you located? I live at the Post Midtown Square.

My sweetie wants to get a bike within the next 6 months or so and really likes the little Breva 700.

Give me a shout if you want to hook up and ride sometime. e-mail serobles@willscot.com.

Back