• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Austin rider

Hey Boog,

Welcome. Where in Austin are ya? and what do you ride? I'm in Westlake area, I ride a black Zx6. Love to ride sometime. 8)

-£ea :twisted:

I just moved from rent home in Hyde park to new house off of Hunters Chase (still adjusting). I ride a black and blue '91 CBR F2.

Hi y'all,

And welcome. I live in Austin near the Y but will be moving up to 1431 and Lime Creek Rd. in a couple months.

There's a couple of us who get together on weekend rides out to the hills. Don't know if there's one this weekend since we will be getting invaded by Harley's for ROT, but I plan on taking a little ride Saturday morning.

If anyone is interested let me know. We could meet up at the Y and take off from there.

CYA...maybe. Oh yeah, I ride a BMW R1150GS that Scott calls BZilla.

Irondawg said:
I ride a BMW R1150GS that Scott calls BZilla

C'mon... it's BMZilla! Sheesh... don't even know your own bike :-P

Hey dude!

People are freaking out over the water shot and the video. Actually some folks in the office have it as their background!!

Do me a favor and send me Beth's em at work.

Howdy Boognish,

:tab How's the new house working out? Are you "adjusted" to having your own place, lots of space, peace and quiet? Hopefully you have a garage for the bike? We are living in a rental Town house right now while our house is being worked on and the driveway is someone's idea of a perverse joke! The garage is so small, I barely have room to spin the bikes around so I can go down the drive forward. So I've resorted to backing the bikes down the drive. It is so steep that when I try to slow myself, the front tire will lock and slide!! :eek: I actually have to have the engine running so I can slip the clutch to slow my backwards progress. Fortunately, I can reach the ground with no problems. I cannot wait to get back into our home! :|

:tab I sure hope you've been getting out on the bike and taking advantage of this fantastic weather!

Adios,

Back