• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

New Member (Tomball)

Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Hello everyone....

I joined a few weeks ago but just now have a chance to say "hello". It's nice being on a board that talks about places to ride that are so close to home. I hope to pick up some good tips on what roads to run down.

FYI...I have a '00 Triumph Sprint RS (Lucifer Orange) and make the 149 run at least once every weekend. I just got the bike about 6 months ago - my first triple.

Hope to see some of you around...

:chug:

Welcome, vessmech!

How does one pronounce Tomball, anyway? "Toom-all?" "Tom Ball?" "Tom-all?"

Rode with Paul M. recently, almost stole his Orange RS, what a droolicious machine...

buck000

Thanks for the howdy...

Being an original product from LaGrange, Tx. I can only go by how the locals say it; Tom-ball, with just a touch of twang.

Scanning the post, I've seen pictures of Paul M's machine. My is it's missing twin except for some cosmetic changes (removed the RS stickers from the half farings). I've had it only 6 months but love the triple power plant.

Hey Vessmech,

:tab It is amazing that I have not chased you down. I am down in Montgomery or riding on 149 several times a week and most every weekend. So far the only Lucifer Orange RS I have encountered is Scratch's :-? When do you come out to play? Have you been out the last few days enjoying this unbelievable weather!? :dude:

Adios,

Welcome, I am also from Tomball way......hope to see you on the roads........
Debra

Hey Debra,

Thanks for the Howdy - hope to see you around :-D

Tourmeister,

I make the 149 run up to Anderson and back every weekend :lol: unless the skies open up :angryfir:

Today I made the run west on 1488 and north on 362 and headed down 149 through the forest....the weather was awesome :mrgreen:

I hope to meet up with you guys on one of your get togethers at Kings Cafe. I also hang out on the T595 board where I have post a picture of "Lucy" as my girlfriend has dubbed the bike. :roll:

Back