• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

SETEX 200 AUG. 11

Would anyone want to do this ride on December 10th? I haven't done it, but it seems fun!

Right on. When will you know? Anyone else interested?

Unfortunately not until very last moment, a day or two before the ride. If my work slate is all handled then I'll be in the wind. But if not and I'm held over that weekend I'll ride.

You probably should start a new thread with ride date in the title. This one looks like the past ride it was.

BTW my avatar photo was taken somewhere along this ride by Silsvee back in '12. Before his first organized rides me and him pre-rode some of it before hail and a flat tire cut the day short. Wondering what happened to Harold??

_

It's possible that I could be a definite maybe for this one. I might know more before then and could let you know soon.

Unfortunately not until very last moment, a day or two before the ride. If my work slate is all handled then I'll be in the wind. But if not and I'm held over that weekend I'll ride.

You probably should start a new thread with ride date in the title. This one looks like the past ride it was.

BTW my avatar photo was taken somewhere along this ride by Silsvee back in '12. Before his first organized rides me and him pre-rode some of it before hail and a flat tire cut the day short. Wondering what happened to Harold??

_

I f Harold is Silsvee, he checked forums on the 29th. So lurking anyway.

Back