• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

TEXAS ROLL THE BONES RALLY V October 24-26, 2014, Lake Whitney, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picture I forgot about added to post.

The first pic is the worst part... especially so on the GS.

And if you look in the second you'll see the top of a baby head in front of Fleck's front tire.

And did I mention it's a little up hill?

9y5egery.jpg

5ejagy5a.jpg

Picture I forgot about added to post.

The first pic is the worst part... especially so on the GS.

And if you look in the second you'll see the top of a baby head in front of Fleck's front tire.

And did I mention it's a little up hill?

9y5egery.jpg

5ejagy5a.jpg

He is looking down too much....gas and go:chug:

He is looking down too much....gas and go:chug:
True.

He was really nervous trying to see things he couldn't see anyway.

That's the most serious offroad he's ever done.

His mantra for the day was, "I'm in over my head" so now he's going to take Brad's class.

True.

He was really nervous trying to see things he couldn't see anyway.

That's the most serious offroad he's ever done.

His mantra for the day was, "I'm in over my head" so now he's going to take Brad's class.

He could benefit from it. Brad and I discussed a class in September or early October at Ghost Rancho.

Bring a sense of humor, low expectations of human behavior, and a motorcycle. We'll supply the rest. ;)

Bring a sense of humor, low expectations of human behavior, and a motorcycle. We'll supply the rest. ;)
I have high expectations for humans to behave in the most ludicrous and depraved ways imaginable. Dunno what you're talking about. ;)

Made it to Comachee before the lower end started knocking. Any inmates close by that could help with a ride to Granbury. 817 219 1115.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk 2

Glad you made it home, Keith. Hope it is nothing catos...kattastrof....real bad.

Last edited:
I know this is a DS event and this might be a stupid question but do many people attend that primarily ride street? My lovely bride is thinking about coming and bringing her Spyder but we weren't sure if anyone showed up intending only to street ride. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back