• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

What's the best cleaning method for Wolfman luggage?

Knobby

Reaction score
I've got a couple of yellow Wolfman luggage pieces that have gotten stained with grime over the last year or so. Its like the grime is part of the color. I tried scrubbing with soap but haven't tried anything stronger. Anybody have a favorite cleaner for vinyl luggage?

Thanks,
K

Last edited:
Water crossings... ;-)

Seriously, I've never tried to get the black marks of my yellow Wolfman bags. However, if I were worried about it, I might try Honda Pro Polish (or something similar).

You can't. At least I couldn't and I tried everything from Simple Green to bleach.

Thanks for the replies. In order of appearance,...

1. Unfortunately that's what I did after riding through a drenching rain and then Cinnamon pass dust, which is when the grime got ground in against the Topcase. Patina is for antiques. Anything newer it's called Charm.

2. Water crossings,...hmmmmm. If water got that high I would be swimming not crossing. Tried the Honda polish. No luck.

3. Well shucks. Guess I'll just have to mellow on the dirty yellow.

Last edited:
If anyone asks or points it out, just have a gnarly adventure story ready for impressing them ;-)

Yep stories for every ding scratch busted turn signal or duct tape repair job are always worth a listen.

Well, headed out on a 2 week ride into the Blue Ridge region tomorrow. But I should write up our Mexico trip as well. I'm not sure it's all worth a listen, but I'll give it a shot.

Back