• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Article about 365 projects

WoodButcher

Admin
Reaction score
First Name
Rusty
Last Name
Myers
Thought this was interesting. He makes several points that Scott and I have both learned. I'll probably do a little write up when I'm done too. The writer only made it to day 241. Scott and I are on day 236. Since this was a leap year, does that mean I have to do 366? 130 days to go until the end of the year.

http://petapixel.com/2016/08/22/fail-one-photo-day-project/

That was an interesting article for sure.... And he had some nice work in his project.

We'll see how far I get, and I too will post up some observations when I'm done.

I failed at several attempts of 365 due to bored, lack of interest, not my main hobby, lazy, uninspired, forget.
Interesting article though.

I hope you guys make it. I check those threads daily and I know I'm not the only one. It has been great watching you guys struggle to come up with new ideas and challenging yourselves. I'll buy you both a beer if you can make it :-P :chug:

And a rebuttal from another person. This article is more about what to know before attempting one. http://petapixel.com/2016/08/23/rebuttal-succeed-365-project/

:tab Man, that last quote by the baboon was just spot on for SO many aspects of life. We are trying REAL hard right now to get all three of our kids to really internalize that concept. It may not always be fun, but if it needs to get done, DO IT, and get on with life. Doing that becomes a skill and it does eventually get easier... somewhat... If you are always waiting for fun or inspiration, life will likely pass you by and you will have accomplished very little.

Back