• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Super Tenere rider in Nevada Texas

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Stephen, you can call me SP, and I have recently joined this group looking for others to ride with. I own a 2012 super tenere and I am hoping to make some new friends and get some riding in. :clap:

Welcome. I've never heard of Nevada Texas.

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

I am located just north of Wylie Texas. Or most people recognize Plano, and I'm about 20 minutes east of Plano Texas

Lots of members around that area.

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Good, I'm keeping my eyes open for some group rides. I just came back from doing the talimena scenic drive from Talihina to Mena and then back to Dallas. I just saw the Continental Divide ride going on in 2017, I'll probably get in on that as well.

Glad to have you here, SP.
Ralph from Nevada frequently joins the East Texas group for the First Saturday breakfast at the Tyler airport. We've got two Teneres in that group... would be happy to have a third.

Welcome! I'm in Cedar Hill south o' the plex. You should consider the Hill Country 500, its this upcoming weekend and looks like it's shaping up to be alot of fun.

Thanks guys I'm excited to be here. The Hill Country 500 sounds pretty interesting. Hopefully I'll have my seat kit before that.

Back