• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from San Marcos

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm new to the site, been lurking a while, but had to join when I saw about the upcoming Hill Country ride in November. I ride a DR650.

Welcome to the site. Pics of your ride is important.:photo: There is a pie run in Walburg you can join in on. KP

Last edited:
welcome, you picked the right MOTORCYCLE. try to make the ride in Kerrville this coming weekend, the DR will do both paved and un-paved.

Not the 500, although I was planning on it. I went out on Friday east of tollway 130, cruising the ranch/farm roads around Martindale, Fentress, etc. While out I noticed my front tire was in pretty bad shape, so I took it easy back to San Marcos. I did the COBDR in August, and replaced my rear on the way back, but its looking rough too. I need to see if Vroom has DOT knobbies, or just order some online.

Hey everyone. I'm new to the site, been lurking a while, but had to join when I saw about the upcoming Hill Country ride in November. I ride a DR650.

Not the 500, although I was planning on it. I went out on Friday east of tollway 130, cruising the ranch/farm roads around Martindale, Fentress, etc. While out I noticed my front tire was in pretty bad shape, so I took it easy back to San Marcos. I did the COBDR in August, and replaced my rear on the way back, but its looking rough too. I need to see if Vroom has DOT knobbies, or just order some online.

Welcome to TWT. If you ever head south, I'm in Seguin and ride a DR650 too. Gonzales and Wilson counties have some decent gravel CR's to explore.

Back