• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Hello from Austin

dr3

Reaction score
Hello, I was referred to this forum from a guy parting out a V-Strom on CL. I just rode out to Big Bend with a couple of friends, the new to me bike did great. I just need to make a rad protector, if anyone has any pointers. Oh and to get some proper adventure tires. Hope to meet the parts guy and also get some group rides in.

Proof

Last edited:
Welcome to TWT. There is a local Thursday meet up in Austin as well as pie runs and gatherings all over the great state. Which bike is yours out of the three in the picture? KP

Welcome to TWT. There is a local Thursday meet up in Austin as well as pie runs and gatherings all over the great state. Which bike is yours out of the three in the picture? KP

Mine is the middle one, the Wee Strom. Thought it said in my flair. I'll try to make Thirsday. Details?

Glad you showed up. I don't know if you really want to meet the parts guy though. I heard he's a real #^%$$*$^%^&$ LOL

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Hang around here long enough and you will be buying a lighter bike for the off road stuff [emoji106]

Signatures? We don't need no stinking signatures!

Yeah that parts guy is really something. We won't hold your interactions with him against you.

Haha thanks for the warm welcome. And I'll watch out for that parts guy. Sounds like a real jerk. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Back