• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Dirt is my life

Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Last Name
Buchanan
Hello everyone. My name is Ed Buchanan and i live in San Antonio. I have been riding bikes (mostly Dirt) for about 30 years. I have had many bikes since I used to buy and sell them as a hobby from Auctions in Dallas and other places. My preference is off road and I even raced a bit in my youth.

I joined this site to hopefully meet some fellow off road enthusiasts and go riding. While talking with another rider he mentioned an event that he attended and it sounded really awesome.

Secondly, I do run my own motorcycle towing service. I don't want to bore you with too much info but if you are in need you can find my info @ http://2wheeltowing.com

Not sure if i set up that link correctly but if not just go to 2wheeltowing.com.

I look forward to hanging out with some of you guys. I will be watching for upcoming rides. I will try and post a few pics here from my website gallery. I try to post lots of cool stuff on my gallery page for all to enjoy from the various cycle shops around town. it's a work in progress so be kind.

Keep it on 2 wheels!!!

Back