• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Back after a long break

Reaction score
I'm not really new, but I'm back after several years of silence! I purchased a new (for me) last week for my birthday, so I'll be looking to meet up with some folks around DFW and beyond! I'm slowly filling my garage, and now I'm up to five. I think I may have room for a few more! [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good point. I bought a 2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe. Wanted a change of pace from my little sport touring bike (FZ6). I like the look of baggers, but didn't want to get a Harley. I saw the CTX and fell in love with it! Perfect mix of bagger and sport tourer.
c4641c6eec8641126adf194468dab89e.jpg

It's got my motor in it! Truth be told, they down-tuned it for that ride. I don't understand why.

Good point. I bought a 2014 Honda CTX1300 Deluxe. Wanted a change of pace from my little sport touring bike (FZ6). I like the look of baggers, but didn't want to get a Harley. I saw the CTX and fell in love with it! Perfect mix of bagger and sport tourer.
c4641c6eec8641126adf194468dab89e.jpg

Paddy...are you still enjoying the ctx1300? I'm considering one, going to test ride one tomorrow.

Back