• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

Schuberth E1

Reaction score
First Name
David
Schuberth E1, flat black, large, bought new about 2 months ago, wore 2 times. Has small scratch on back (last picture). I paid $800, $300.

image_zps73rdkrdl.jpg

image_zpsbd2hmdqt.jpg

image_zpskjgfkcx9.jpg

Last edited:
Location? Why are you selling? In the past I had a Schuberth street helmet (H1?). Super quiet, one of the best helmets I ever owned. Does this one run true to soze?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Location? Why are you selling? In the past I had a Schuberth street helmet (H1?). Super quiet, one of the best helmets I ever owned. Does this one run true to soze?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I'm in San Antonio. I'm selling it for two reasons. First, it's a bit too small for me. The Xl was too big. I wear a Shoei large and it fits well. Second, I ended up not liking the modular, lift up face mask as well as a plain old, full face, helmet. I realize a lot of people like these modulars, but I'm just not there yet.

David

New Price: $300, includes shipping usps within Texas. I'm about to be out of town for a bit so I would like to ship in the next day or two.

Back