• Welcome to the Two Wheeled Texans community! Feel free to hang out and lurk as long as you like. However, we would like to encourage you to register so that you can join the community and use the numerous features on the site. After registering, don't forget to post up an introduction!

2009 Husqvarna TE 450

Reaction score
Husqvarna TE 450..street legal and in excellent shape! ReKluse clutch with large aftermarket gas tank. Stock tank included. Current registration and inspection good through 8/17. New seat cover and padding not installed but included. $4100 OBO

Yes....this is the bike that I just went down on at the RTB 16 and broke 9 bones! Lol. As for the bike, it's no worse for the wear...me on the hand, that's a different story. Looking for something like a CRF, KLX, in the 250 range. Something I can actually handle. Lol This is just too big for me!! :rofl:

Cell Number 903-352-5997

Attachments

• Bike4.jpg
    Bike4.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 350
  • Bike3.jpg
    Bike3.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 309
  • Bike2.jpg
    Bike2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 290
  • Bike1.jpg
    Bike1.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 278
Last edited:
Every time I get the itch to buy a race ready off road bike, I slowly come to my senses and realize that I do not have the "race ready" skill set. Love the Huskys and this looks to be a good deal for someone. GLWS

Come on...make an offer...good times are waiting on you! Lol great bike at a great price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SantiagoDiaz----Message sent

Last edited:
trade
dbOLUgO.jpg

2015 TU250X 8k miles
new tires on today, dual sport style

Thanks for offer but looking for cash to make the next purchase! [emoji16]

I have a 2005 WR250F in excellent condition i would consider working a possible trade. PM me your email address and i can send you pictures if interested.

Back